Thursday, 16 July 2009

#3 Culinary In Bali

The food in Bali was awesome. They use a lot of spice to make it way tastier. I feel it's kinda similar to Thai's food somehow. Bali has its own traditional food such as Ayam Betutu or Satay Lilit. Satay Lilit is seafood satay and it was awesome! Ayam Betutu is chicken with their traditional spice and I like it better than satay lilit :) Here, I'm gonna show you some restaurants that I visited when I was in Bali.






SATAY LILIT




BUMBU BALI






It is located in Tanjung Benoa. For me, after going and eating at another restaurants, the satay lilit that I had here was the best. The level of grilling this satay might be almost perfect :) It's crispier and 'gurih'. Hard to explain with my broken english.




When you arrive here, you will be served Indonesian crackers called 'kerupuk' with chilli as well. The interior design is awesome. It is so Balinese and so romantic at night because they put traditional lamp for lighting. The waiters were great and friendly. Pretty sure you want to go back after visiting it.




Oh, it has cooking class also. You can check it here









KUDETA


Kudeta is located in Seminyak. The location is in front of the beach so it's really great. It's a nice place for relaxing, because you can do sunbathing then straight eating after that and watch sunset with your partner! When I came there, that place was full of foreigner, there's no native Indonesia as I could see. The waiters weren't as friendly as the other restaurants, maybe because I am Indonesian lol. The price is quite expensive for Indonesian people, but actually it's worth.

I got risotto, pizza and brulee as the dessert. Honestly, the food wasn't really great as I thought before. They were great and delicious, but not as delicious as I thought. But for wedding reception, this place is really cool. IT IS SO ROMANTIC WOW WOW WOW!

For further information, you can click here
Actually I'm not really good at reviewing this culinary subject so for now it's enough. I'm gonna post more next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment